Make him fix it under your management

--R

On 4/23/16 4:15 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
That’ll buff out. Really.

Dan

On Apr 23, 2016, at 4:10 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

Kid read ended somebody today. See photos. It took out the hood and pushed
radiator etc into the fan. I could probably pull it back out and replace the
hood. Wondering if it's worth it. Car needs a complete front end rebuild
probably, rear end probably needs work too. Shocks are shot. Windshield is
cracked. It blew the passenger side airbag but not drivers side. I wonder if I
should put it back together or just retire it and let him buy some other car
off me and let he pay it out.

Sent from my iPhone

--BB