What's that stuff, Vigon, Viton, Vogon, something like that?

--R

On 4/25/16 10:51 AM, Curly McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Most of the flaps fuel hose lasts only 5 years or so. sometimes more, sometimes less.

Has anyone found a source for good quality hose that may be locally available at major cities? (Like Grainger)

If that is not possible, is there a online source?

Do the dealers stock bulk hose? I doubt it. Most dealer hoses are sold with fittings on one end for big money.

While I have the tank out, I need to replace the hoses. Because the line out is a royal pain on a 124, i don't want to have to do it again in less than 20 years.

Is there any superhose out there?

--BB