‎Curly sez:
>KISS. What happens when there is >more CO2? More green living
>things grow, they USE the co2 >and EXHALE O2.

That is correct. In my youth I studied indoor growing techniques for certain
leafy green plant materials. Additional CO2 is one of the tricks to accelerated
growth. Seems to me, if plants are designed to respire more CO2 than is
currently available in our atmosphere, at one time, perhaps in the distant
past, there WAS more CO2 in the atmosphere. And, it most certainly was NOT a
product of human activity.

Rick
Just an observation, from an uneducated rube.