I was getting gas this aft and some guy pulls up the other side of the pump in an E350 coupe that had "blue efficiency" badged on the side of the fender. I figured it was a diesel and was gonna talk to the guy but he was putting petrol in it. I looked at the back, nothing on the lid about diesel and I couldn't see a blue tank filler by the fuel hole that he was putting gas in, so this had me puzzled. What is "blue efficiency"?

When he started up and drove off it klattered like a dizzel.

--
--BB