Curly,
Saw a show on TV yesterday. Some guy is shortly releasing a movie and will name
names and expose all the lies around global warming, climate change or
whatever. He talks about how the left liberals make a date claim, the date
arrives with no events, they line through that date and pick another farther
out. It's all about more government control and spending tax dollars with their
buddies companies to solve a non-existent problem. They even had Prince Charles
mumbling about it in usual Brit speak (probably in between trysts with what's
her name). Should be a good movie if Soros doesn't have him killed or invite
him to dinner and slip him the CIA heart attack drink. Reminds me of a curious
comment I saw recently about how come we didn't autopsy a Supreme, but big news
about doing an autopsy on a music icon. Strange world we've let become around
us.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale