Max wrote:
> Global Warming / Climate Change is pure power grab politics by the left.

That is correct, but...  The left is making promises to the "me"
generation and PrezClinton will rule.  The GOP only wants to preach
principle and has lost to "me" for years.  Get with the game, GOP.  ME
wants, left sez they give, trickle down is observed as trickle up.
Speak principle all day, but politics is real and people wants are
real.  If GOP doesn't back off on the principles - they will loose as
they have for 30 years.
I can live with Climate Change and I can live with all the other gimme
principles - we have fundamentally raped the planet and we lose in the
gig, as humanity.  Agree with left, get it done differently.
...except for the demand to send our children to far flung tribal wars
across the world to fight "terrorism" - go fight "terrorism" yourself.
In my 63-years, I have not seen a realistic war.
mao