Nothing I can recall

Sent from my iPhone

 On May 5, 2016, at 9:42 PM, Andrew Strasfogel <astrasfo...@gmail.com> wrote:

 > How about a newer model without a s/R?

Mother knows best. MomBUSA dictates what is imported to the US market. In general they have as many un-needed accessories as they think they can cram down the customer's throat piled onto the US models. Sunroofs, crappy things like ACC, and more and more electronic toys and games that fail in a few years, making the whole car a flamin POS when it is 10 yrs old.

No K'leb, I am not jealous. I prefer 123,124 and 126 Diesels the just keep going on and on, 30-45 years and counting.