Prime Kaleb bait:

1988 Mercedes 420sel - $750"Have a 420 sel that is having problems past my
mechanical knowledge. Runs, starts right up, wont go into gear... to me it
sounds like linkage has come loose. When it gets past altenater/starter etc
Im lost... Wife is being a pain in the a** just get it out of driveway I
dont want to hear her s*** anymore. Super clean body, new brake system,
stereo system, battery. Window contacts need cleaned evry so often but they
work.... Fast ride I dont want to let go but need to move on."

http://charleston.craigslist.org/cto/5568387329.html

Max
Charleston SC