2-speed, some with a stick

--R

On 5/12/16 4:54 PM, Dan Penoff via Mercedes wrote:
Auto or manual?

-D

On May 12, 2016, at 4:50 PM, Buggered Benzmail via Mercedes
<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:

I heard on the radio yesterday that there are an estimated 700k trannies in the
US.  That seems like a kinda high number, but in terms of ratio that is 0.2% of
the population.  I'm not sure that is worth all the uproar but there you go.

I have not yet figured out what the criteria are for "identification."  Say, if I am need of a baño quite
quickly, and the one corresponding to my initial setup is busy, can I temporarily "identify" as the gender
for which the baño is available?  If, say, I am a dude and would like to take a look around the dudette's yoga changing
room, can I "identify" for that time?  What constitutes "identification?"

I asked my BIL who is a lawyer and resident of Chapel liberHill in NC, and
whose wife and kids seem to have strong feelings on this matter, how it would
work and he professed ignorance as well.  I'll have to ask my daughter at some
point, she seems to know about this stuff but maybe not about that aspect.

--R

--BB