Salt water, humidity, warm

--BB

On 5/17/16 9:13 AM, Rick Knoble via Mercedes wrote:
I have discovered several penetrating oils that work very well. I would like to
test them, to see which performs the best. I *was* going to put several sets of
nuts and bolts under my friends snow plowing truck to rust and corrode them
together for a test. That didn't happen. So, my question is this. How can I
cause nut and bolts to rust? What can I do to accelerate the oxidation process?

Rick
Sent from my BlackBerry Z10

--BB