While lying under the car, I also noticed the lack of the typical MB undercoating found on undersides of my previous MB's. Has MB found some secret and magical elixir to repel rust, or is this just another case of "bean-counter" takeover, and I should not expect thisun to remain as rustless as my 30-year-old 124?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dwight Giles via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Dwight Giles" <dwight.gi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 9:51 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] '07 E320CDI

As the old carpenter  saying goes "measure twice, cut once".

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D
Wickford RI
On May 25, 2016 7:45 PM, "WILTON via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
wrote:

'Don't think covers inside the trunk are significant problem. Rectangular
hole in that plastic bumper cover for horizontal tow bar is critical for
appearance.  Measure a bunch before cutting/drilling.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Max Dillon via Mercedes" <
mercedes@okiebenz.com>