I've got seat switches from a 201 if you want. Make you a huckuva deal...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Thu, May 26, 2016 at 8:30 PM, Dan Penoff via
Mercedes<mercedes@okiebenz.com> wrote:   I’ll let you know, thanks!

I believe the speedo works but not the odometer, so  suspect it’s got a bad
gear or two.  That’s definitely going to be high on the list.

Right now I’m lining up fluids and filters.  It will get a good going over in
that respect then the Martha treatment. I plan on taking a few weeks to get it
sorted since it’s not in immediate need to enter the rotation.  After the
cosmetics get sorted I’ll take on the AC, as that is critical here.  From there
it’s all down hill.

Dan