I looked at buying a Landoll lowboy heavy haul trailer last year... really
hard... thought I could put one to work... The best price I could find a
work ready USED rollback lowboy Landoll was $165,000.00 .. plus a semi
tractor prime mover to pull it.. I looked at a NEW Landoll lowboy heavy
haul.. but apparently I went into shock and passed out when I heard the
price... which pushed well past $400,000.00.  Fortune smiled on me and I
elected to back out of bidding the contract that would have needed to move
heavy equipment.

This truck/trailer intrigues me.. clever configuration. Imagine if Kaleb
had this.. and a full time driver.. hahah..

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>