Thanks for asking... it is setting un-loved at the moment while I erect a
proper workshop at my Ranch.. 120'x68' with 14 ft eve height.. All steel
girder, free span.

Once that is up, I'll take the bus there rather than the work space here in
town and "get busy" with enough space to build it into a first class Motor
Home Mercedes.. Of course, it will tow a Mercedes coupe [or one of the
others] behind as a "Tow'd" to get around while mobile camp is set up..

"I used to be rich. I spent most of it on women and whiskey, the rest I
squandered."

;)))))

Virus-free.
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>