Even old ones that aren't so tarted up are going for stupid money. I wonder if you could find one old enough in yurp to bring over without all the hassles, a diesel G stripper model, ex military or something, and use it as intended. Didn't they have 617s in them? There is a pretty good availability of moggies, why not Gs?

--JC