Dan is throwing in the towel already?

Yeah, pretty much anything rejected by Martha is better than the best car in my
fleet, so if I had the means, I'd also consider that purchase.

Just returned from a trip up to Norfolk, over to Anderson SC, and back down to
Chucktown, all driving my '95 sedan.  Mostly a very pleasant trip, but that car
is a little under powered hauling three people and a trunk full of luggage.
This morning I drove The White Whale to work, what a beast.  The injection pump
from a 3.5 liter engine has transformed it into a hot rod, compared to the '95.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC