From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Scott
Ritchey via Mercedes
Sent: Monday, June 06, 2016 2:33 PM
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Scott Ritchey
Subject: [MBZ] OT: Mexicans

It has long seemed to me that there is no fundamental reason for Mexico to
be less prosperous than the US.  Mexicans are educated, at least to the
point they are literate.  They are hard-working.  They have a strong family
identity.  They have great natural resources.  They have a large country
with a mild climate. And they have access to both Atlantic and Pacific
ports.

So why is Mexico so poor and crime ridden that folks flock to the US for
jobs and safety?

This is more than an idle question if we don't want the US to become Mexico.