We have had pretty significant rain most of the day, forecast is for it to pass over my vast estate late tonight/early morning. Main problem is that we will have very high tides tonight and tomorrow so Charleston will probably be fairly flooded and there will be beach erosion. No wind here now, will see if that picks up later. Tide was very high around noon, night tide is usually even higher, but there had not yet been too much rain.

The City opened all the parking garages for residents to move their cars, last fall a good part of the city was under a fair amount of water in that storm.

--R