Hahahaha.. I see you area graduate of the internship at the law firm of
Dewy, Cheatum, and Howe..

Good questions..  Your Honor.. could we now view this video recorded prior
to and during the crash, and could you mark it as exhibit #1 please?

And.. Objection, your Honor.. badgering the witness.. again.. : <)))