The "R" term only applies if you are NOT a blind follower of the pillory, the burn, or any number of other *-ist pols. it has nothing to do with race, it only applies if you are not a dedicated follower. the "D" pols are never branded with the "R" term. in the same manner the "N" term can be used without concern by pillory, the burn, or any number of other *-ist pols and their blind followers. If anyone uses the "N" term, even if quoting someone licensed to use it, they are immediately branded with the "R" term.

But the media will be fast to tell you they are "just reporting" and have NO bias.

Just reporting life as it is, Sir!

Joel Cairo via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 8, 2016 at 8:51 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach> Speaking of Mexicans, I note that The Don is being called a "racist" for his comments about a judge of Mexican heritage and some lawsuit or other. I did not realize there was a Mexican race, other than the Baja races.

--JC

Scott Ritchey via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
June 8, 2016 at 12:38 AMvia Postbox <https://www.postbox-inc.com/?utm_source=email&utm_medium=sumlink&utm_campaign=reach>
The "pursuit of happiness" in the Declaration started out as "property" but
got changed during the staffing process, allegedly to avoid interpretation
as supporting slavery.