I'm not sure if the engine moved.  This weekend I'm going to try to patch the
oil cooler lines, fill the crankcase with oil, and see if the engine will start
and run for a bit.

I think the fan did not touch the radiator, but the radiator is destroyed.

I'll take more pix and send them to you.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC