Thanks, Kevin.

I don’t think it would have been a money pit, per se, as most of what it needed
was little stuff.  Granted, the little stuff can add up quickly, but to sort
out the windows, radio and seat adjusters would have probably taken a couple
hundred bucks, tops.

I was more concerned about the integrity of the engine.  It was wonky enough as
far as the cooling system and things that were going on there that I had no
confidence whatsoever in its longevity.  Since I was looking for something I
could sort out and give to my oldest son for reliable transportation I just
wasn’t comfortable in that regard, so I felt it was best to pass it along to
the next owner.

Maybe it is fine, maybe not.  I didn’t want to roll the dice to find out.  Had
I not been in a hurry and done my due diligence when I inspected the car I
wouldn’t have bought it in the first place.  Hence, lesson learned.

Dan