Dan,
I was surprised at the price I found. Several years ago when I bought a case
from a source in OH, it was around $7.50/can. My 300D took around 1.5 cans
because I still had some Freeze12 in the system. I never minded mixing. If some
leaked out, no big deal. I think science has shown that cow farts are more
harmful. Anyway, DuraCool is carbon based so if it leaks out, supposedly it
won't harm anything. And probably less explosive than propane/butane...I never
wanted ejected from my car by the AC :-))) Also, it mixed well with other
refrigerants and cooled good in the Atlanta Summers. I currently don't run the
300D other than to charge the battery about once a month. Four cars and only
one me.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale