Interesting thing about the Swiss and firearms.. There is a weapon in each
household of military grade capable of full automatic fire, and it is also
equipped with a proscribed issue of ammunition. What is not brought out
however, is that every Citizen has to re-qualify, at a government run
range, on a proscribed schedule his proficiency with that weapon, and
account for every round of ammunition in his possession for it. He also
received training prior to issue of the weapon.

The guiding principle behind that system is that Switzerland is a small
country, and every Citizen has a duty to defend it.

Ohh... much like the Second Amendment in the USA.. in principle, isn't it..
Citizen Soldier...

Virus-free
<#DDB4FAA8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>