and bought a 2014 VW Beetle TDI DIESEL Convertible with only 14K miles on it!!
I’ve been wanting a convertible for a long time now, but until a week ago, I
didn’t know  it was possible to get one with an OM.  I know it’s not an MB, but
it is cool!  It is located down in California, so we’re working out a plan to
fly in  next week and drive it up the coast back home to Oregon.  I’ve only
been able to find 5 other Beetle TDI Convertibles nation wide, one in Wisconsin
and the others along the east coast.  What could be better than the wind in
your face accompanied by the purr of a Diesel engine?

Kevin in Hillsboro, Oregon who won’t be Diesel-less for much longer!!