Greetings,
Having sold my 1985 300SD, I'm left with a few bits that may be useful to
some on the list.
Oil filters, fuel filters, fuse assortment, Sunroof Service Kit plus an
Instrument Cluster Removal & Replacement manuals from MercedesSource.com
(new, unused), exhaust system hangers, a new battery tray, transmission
modulator valve, turbo drain parts, vacuum hose, window regualtors,
alternator brushes, remanufactured A/C compressor, perhaps a few more
things.
Also, I have a tachometer & clock plus an oil pressure, water temp & fuel
gauge from the instrument cluster of a 1980 300D available.
Please let me know if you're interested in any of these repair/maintenance
items. Photos available, offers considered on individual pieces or the lot.