Hi, Curt.  I didn’t know that the DSG is actually a computer-controlled manual
transmission.  with the radio on and the AC pumping, it’s hard to hear the
engine even at highway speeds.  I’m amazed how QUIET it is!  Regarding
maintenance, it is ready for an oil change,.  Also, it appears that the tires
may have only been rotated once, if at all, during it’s 15K miles on the road.
I noticed that the front tires have been under-inflated for some time since
both sides of the tread face are severely worn while the center portion is less
worn.  They seem to be past the point where rotation will correct them.  I’m
going to look up the maintenance schedule for the DSG and the timing belt which
I don’t need to worry about until 60Kmi?

Kevin in Hillsboro, OR