From: Mercedes <mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com> on behalf of Max Dillon via
Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Sent: 28 June 2016 01:51
To: Mercedes Discussion List
Cc: Max Dillon
Subject: Re: [MBZ] 300 SDL tach

But generally the OVP relay failure also has the ABS and / or SRS light
activated as well, I think, so that may not be your issue.  OM603 tachometer
sensor is on transmission bell-housing, next to starter, and feeds into either
the engine control computer or the KLIMA relay.

At this point I'm thinking a dead tachometer.
--
Max Dillon
Charleston SC