My company takes the nuclear deterrent, all ad IPs are blocked at the
firewall. No additional plug in needed. On the flip, what this means is
that when I'm trying to pull back things like YouTube vids on problems I am
having it takes forever. One vid took five minutes to start because it
couldn't reach the Google ad service.

I believe this is an option a *lot* of businesses are going to start doing,
and that is really going to effect some bottom lines.

--
"Das beste oder nichts." - *Gottlieb Daimler*