I have the 2 gas heaters out there but they need to be hooked up to propane. If I was able to snag a heat pump that would be even better I suppose.

On 6/28/2016 3:10 PM, Joel Cairo via Mercedes wrote:
You would need to do a calculation on what size you would need based on the size of the space, the insulation, doors, and such. Or call an AC guy and they could probably give you a rough idea to get maybe 20deg difference inside v. outside (80F inside, 100F outside). Does it get cold there in the winter? Or you have gas heaters?

--JC