From: Mercedes [mailto:mercedes-boun...@okiebenz.com] On Behalf Of Joel Cairo
via Mercedes
Sent: Tuesday, June 28, 2016 5:33 PM
To: mercedes@okiebenz.com
Cc: Joel Cairo
Subject: Re: [MBZ] Mobil1 0W-40 On Sale

The only thing that irritates me is that they have 32 checkout lanes (at
mine, I was there the other day buying oil) and maybe 3 are open, with
nice, but intellectually-challenged, checkout people who take forever to
check stuff out.  But what balances that is the overall people
experience, you just can't get that anywhere else.

--JC

On 6/28/16 8:28 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
> I hate Wal-Mart. Last time I went was when Coleman fuel was on sale at
> $5.88/gal. I swore it wasn't worth it. I can buy it for $10 at my local True
> Value with no irritation.
> -Curt

--BB