Fly Boeing.

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Curt Raymond via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Curt Raymond" <curtlud...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 11:32 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] One for Curly, or "How can automakers design a more complex shifter?"

Hmm, I hadn't thought of it before but in an accident where battery power fails do you end up with a car you can't put into park? Of course in a bad front end collision I can see the linkage for a shifter getting destroyed too. I'm not a fan of the electric parking brake concept. I can see having the battery go flat and not be able to get the brake off. I presume theres some failsafe for that but I've never looked into it.
-Curt