Pfff, he came down from Vermont and had a "No Nukes" sticker in the back of his
clapped out Toyota pickup. No problems...
-Curt

      From: Meade Dillon <dillonm...@gmail.com>
 To: Curt Raymond <curtlud...@yahoo.com>; Mercedes Discussion List
<mercedes@okiebenz.com>
 Sent: Friday, July 1, 2016 2:33 PM
 Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT: Now I've done it

Congrats!  How much heat were you packing?  Angie looking on from an upstairs
window with an assault rifle in case the deal went bad?

First thing I sold on craigslist was about like that, guy came to the house, I
realized when he showed up that I probably should have met him down at the
local police HQ with a 24hr video-recorded "safe" area for such sales.  Of
course, rather hard to do that with a motorcycle that you don't want to drive.

Max
Charleston SC

On Fri, Jul 1, 2016 at 2:22 PM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes