Hard top headliner is a $50, 3-4 hour job, and very common on these. I did mine
right after I got it as the headliner was missing in mine.

Sounds like he's done all the hard stuff or things you might otherwise need to
address.

Sounds like a good deal for the money if it's as described. You could even
break even on it in the future for that kind of dough.

Dan

Sent from my iPad