I did ordered from them about 2 months ago. Today
I tried to log in and it went to parts.com   So, if any
of you like to continue using parts.com, I don't know
what to say as I have not dealt with them.

Anyway, I happen to hold the old receipt and gave them
a call. The number is same but owned by Hendrick Autos
of Charlotte with the same web page. And the new web site
is mercedesbenzpartsnow.com  I will be ordering some parts
soon, like next week.

BTW credits goes to you all to help me find MB oem parts at
discount.

K.S.