If you're looking for a nice W140 I am selling mine. I have a Pearl Black with
Gray bottom trim 1992 W-140 300SD
badged as a S350 with 143,000 miles.
The car is located in Everett, Washington 25 miles North of Seattle.Just about
EVERYTHING is new and ALL factory replaced by a Mercedes dealer.
I am a 2nd owner and have had the car since 1999.At 75,000 miles: a NEW factory
created engine, new evaporator, new turbo, new front springs, newshocks, new
control arm bushings, new exhaust system, new injection pump, new engine boost
sensor/manifold pressure sensor, new crankshaft positionsensor, new wiring
harness, new water pump, new blower motor, new enginemounts (all 3), new Fan
and Fan Blade Drive (main coolant fan), new throttle linkages,new belt
tensioner spring,  new rubber lines, Vacuum fittings and Misc.lines, seals,
gaskets, etc you name it the factory replaced it. If itsqueaked, clicked or
hummed. I got it replaced, ALL RECORDS since the day it
rolled off the boat here in Seattle.On the road I am getting 30 MPG ( I have
got 31 but I was the only person and no baggage),
around town getting 22 MPG. It has 800 mile legs with a 28 gal tank.
Bose AM/FM with 6 CD capacity. Just as a point of interest, with me and a full
tank of fuel the car weighs 5000 lbs with
2500lbs on the front axel and 2500lbs on the back axel. Pretty good balance, eh?
Thermo-pane windows (double thick just like your house)

At 142,000 miles I replaced all Brakes, Generator, Radiator, A/C compressor,
wiring Harness.
Windshield wipers.Again I have EVERY receipt since it rolled off the boat. Also
Have ALL Original books,
Complete Maintenance CD, Original W-140 VCR sales Tape, 2 New Extra Filters
(Oil and Air). And an extra hub (if you need for snow tires. This car runs like
a Swiss Watch.
  OK....Now the Bad News. Bumper paint has a few chips, 2 small Car door dings
in left rear door,
Just recently the antenna stopped working, this was after they replaced the
Radiator (coincidence?)
 I can still get local stations though.
Right front fender has a small scrape, I cut it a little close when parking.
The drivers seat has a small cut on the back of the seat which I have covered
up with tape, Have extra filters (both oil and Air), a complete Maintenance CD,
Original MB Promo VCR tape
and Literature.  Any questions write me at w...@juno.com
I'm asking $9995
 I do have pictures both interior and exterior so if you’re really
interested email me and I will send them to you.

 I can deliver anywhere for costs and trip back.  Walt Lasher
1992 S350 W140
2014 Chevrolet Volt
Seattle, Wa.