When I unlock my w210 with the smart key, I always hold it long enough to
lower the windows to let some of the hell-fire heat out before getting in.
Having just done that , I took off and the air started blowing ice cold. I
went to raise the windows from the switches on the console and the
passenger's rear window will not go up. When cycling the switch on the
console, it makes no noise pressing up, klunks a bit when you press down.
The door switch acts the same.
So, what do I go after? And, how do I get the window up in the meantime so
I don't have to have the 112° pouring in tomorrow?

Bob R