NPR this morning were having a hard time dancing around the fact that the killer's name was Muhammed from Tunisia (but he was French!) though they tried to spin it a bit to minimize that aspect. It actually took them a little while in the story to get around to that point, and then reluctantly. They didn't have time this morning to get the apologists lined up but I'm sure by this afternoon they'll have the story straight.

--JC

On 7/15/16 10:09 AM, Curt Raymond via Mercedes wrote:
None isn't exactly true but I'm sure you don't listen to NPR. Every time theres
an attack they trot out a couple imams to tell us how muslims are peaceful etc.
What you don't see/hear is any muslim countries decrying violence. Especially
not the Saudis.
-Curt

       From: G Mann via Mercedes <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
  To: Mercedes Discussion List <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: G Mann <g2ma...@gmail.com>
  Sent: Friday, July 15, 2016 1:26 AM
  Subject: Re: [MBZ] OT Nice
All good points, Unfortunately they are negated by one little fact.

Where are the millions of "good Muslims" speaking out against these violent
acts of terrorism? Where are the millions of "good Muslims" taking ANY
action to stop those who act under the fabrication that "They are not
acting like Islam teaches?"

Answer. There are NONE.  There can be NONE because those doing acts of
terror are doing exactly what the Quran and Hadiths demand. Any Muslim who
speaks or acts to stop them is an apostate.. The penalty for apostasy in
Islam is death..

Sorry to offend anyone.. I suggest you read and understand Quran and
Hadiths and draw your own conclusions.

On Thu, Jul 14, 2016 at 8:27 PM, Joel Cairo via Mercedes <