Hey that sounds interesting. I may try something like that. Thanks.

Brian

From: "R A Bennell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [MBZ] The time has come (again)
Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 15:21:27 -0800

How about a few wraps of some sort of shrink wrap around the cracked boot to
keep the grease in until you get a chance to fix it? Sounds wierd but it
might work. Things like tape probably wouldn't work well as the sticky may
not handle the grease but shrink wrap might be ok and especially if applied
while you are where it is warm.

Randy B