Shifted again, eh?

Wilton

----- Original Message ----- From: "Floyd Thursby via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
To: <mercedes@okiebenz.com>
Cc: "Floyd Thursby" <buggeredbenzm...@gmail.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 23, 2016 5:55 PM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] S320 LWB on crack

nunnathem had bulletproof glass though. You have to have both to make it exclusive.

--FT

On 7/23/16 5:50 PM, Curley McLain via Mercedes wrote:
Every car I have ever had, from the 56 Karmann Ghia on, had steel under the rear seat. Even the 1903 Cadillac I rode in a couple times had steel under the rear seat, in the form of a one lunger.

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 23, 2016 at 3:24 PM
Ambassador edition w/ bulletproof glass and steel under the rear seat! This car was made specially for executives and dignitaries being chauffeured around by a driver.

--FT