You need to tighten the watch

--FT

On 7/26/16 8:48 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
After about 6 days of use, the watch looses about 16-17 seconds per day (I
wear it all day and take it off at night).  Apparently I need to move to a
colder climate, which would affect the watch by speeding up the movement?

What says the watch experts on the list, should I be happy with a lose of
16s per day or open up the watch and attempt to adjust it?  Note that I do
not own any watch tools (which probably would cost me more than what I paid
for the watch if I decided to invest in them).

I'm getting used to the band, or perhaps it is beginning to soften up.

I've noticed that the week/month day don't always line up exactly in the
calendar window, which is a little disappointing, but for $50 I'll live
with that.

--FT