You should have watched (get it, watched?) the DNC last night -- all your clapping and arm waving would have got it wound up tight.

WOOWOO!

--FT

On 7/27/16 8:53 AM, Meade Dillon via Mercedes wrote:
This a.m., the watch had gained 42s compared to yesterday morning.  I left
it on edge last night, and yesterday I manually wound it several times.  It
is now just 7s slower than my smart phone, which should be a reliable time
standard against which to compare the watch, no?

I'm going to just wear the watch normally today, no more manual winding,
leave it on edge again tonight, and we'll see where it is tomorrow a.m.

--FT