I'm going to be driving my old 92 Ford F-150 today or tomorrow down to Ardmore,
Oklahoma (straight shot down I-35) and will return towing my stepdaughter's
new-to-her car on a flat-bed trailer.

Any members close to I-35 along that stretch?  I'm hopeful the trip will be
uneventful. If it's not, I'm wondering if anyone is in the area for some
mechanical assistance.

The truck has new rear tires, a very sturdy extra heavy duty tow bumper, new
water pump, new plugs and wires, coolant flush, and all fluids checked and
topped off.

Donald H. Snook