In a republic, we are free to buy any old MB we want.

Under a democracy, (or a dictator) the "pious" will dictate that all old cars must be crushed. We saw the result of that in that picture of a mountian of perfectly good 123 taxis waiting to be crushed. It makes little difference whether the dictator is individual or corporate (voters).

Dwight Giles via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 30, 2016 at 8:07 PM
Yes. Where do Mercedes fit in?

Dwight Giles Jr.
1982 300CD
1990 300D
Wickford RI

On Jul 30, 2016 6:52 PM, "G Mann via Mercedes" <mercedes@okiebenz.com>

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 30, 2016 at 5:51 PM
Democracy: Two Wolves and One Sheep, voting on what is for dinner.

Republic: One well armed Sheep, inviting Two Wolves to eat all the grass
they want.

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America and the
Republic, for which it stands.. etc..

We are a Constitutional Republic.. and after 20 decades of propaganda, we
are confused about what we are..

Any questions?

On Sat, Jul 30, 2016 at 3:25 PM, Mountain Man via Mercedes <

Mountain Man via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 30, 2016 at 5:25 PM

There ain't no difference - all roads lead to - someplace... not
liberty, not democracy.
I liked the concepts of democracy failure by Chris Hedges. Is he
waaay off base? I dunno.
http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/legalized_murder_and_the_politics_of_terror_20160710
mao

Floyd Thursby via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 30, 2016 at 1:03 PM
The average donation to Bernie was $27. All those donaters got a pretty cheap education in Dem politics.

--FT

G Mann via Mercedes <mailto:mercedes@okiebenz.com>
July 30, 2016 at 12:32 AM
"The price of education is never cheap, no matter where you buy it."

All concerned are now "smarter".

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 8:40 PM, Kaleb C. Striplin via Mercedes <