I finally pulled my 97 e300 out of the shop today after a long period of me
slowly replacing glow plugs, and all the fuel lines and seals under the
manifold. Took it for a drive today after being used to driving the 98 turbo.
Boy is it slow. Actually I am not sure if it's normal slow or if there is a
problem slow. I cleared the engine codes and had an egr code come back which I
thought was because I didn't have the crossover pipe completely sealed yet. I
cleared it again and had a check engine light come back on during the test
drive. I bets it's egr again and that may reduce power.

Sent from my iPhone