A word of caution on your Husky compressor. I have purchased 2 of them from
craigs list just for the tank. In each case the compressor was seized due
to lack of oil. In each case the seller did a giant head slap and said..
"it's my fault, I should have checked it."

Apparently, in each case, the compressor managed to pump oil rather than
contain it, to the point it ran out of oil and seized. Both tanks had a
large quanity of oil from the compressors.. 60 gallon tanks.. 5 HP, 220
motors.

I bought the tanks to make gas engine driven compressors to use at the
Ranch, with new compressors.

So, takeaway is.. check the oil in compressor way more often.. Word to the
wise.