Well, after much research on the internet, the list archives, and other
credible sources, I have come to the conclusion that Hillary suffers from the
"devil biting her big fat rump". I watched her squirm in a chair yesterday
while Joe Biden spoke (although a Biden speech might equate to a devil rump
bite). I think more research should be done. I also think she should be
evaluated by a good Dr. like Kevorkian or some of his associates. I'm certain
Soros and the Clinton Foundation have enough funds to provide this checkup. I'm
still trying to keep an open mind regarding her condition (so many varying
reports in the media...not the mainstream media, but others who aren't afraid
to speak), but at present, the devil theory seems to hold the most promise.
Best Wishes,
Roger
Roger Hale
Dinnerware Classics, Inc.