Larry - the owner's manual, and the accompanying maintenance manual spell out more details, but essentially the 300D 2.5 calls for oil/filter changes at 5000 mile intervals, air and fuel filter changes at 15,000 miles, and trans,.service at 30,000 miles. Coolant and brake fluid (brake fluid change required within 6 months prior to taking to the track according to MBCA rules)changes at 2 years or 30,000 miles, along with PS fluid and filters. Front wheel bearing repacks as needed, usually a long time - I keep meaning to do mine after 220k miles!

Werner

To: "Mercedes Discussion List" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 20, 2006 10:27 AM
Subject: Re: [MBZ] air filter on 92 300D

What do I need that will tell me what I need to do as far as maintanence?
How often for fuel filters, air filters, repack wheel bearings, and all the
other things we need to do to keep our MB running in top form?

Thanks -

Sincerely,
Larry T ('74 911, '67 MGB, 91 300D Turbo)
A Blood Test for your oil - www.youroil.net
For Test Results http://members.rennlist.com/oil
Weber Carb Stuff http://members.rennlist.com/webercarbs
http://members.rennlist.com/my_911/Index.htm For my Paint Job Info