Lots of car discussion lately...The other day I refuelled the 98 Jetta and
calculated just over 54 mpg. It'd had a mix of city and highway over 2 or 3
weeks. I've got the summer tires on and have been keeping close tabs on tire
pressure, running 40psi. The car rides hard anyway, the extra pressure doesn't
effect it much, it's got sport seats from a K2 Jetta...
It's been a good car but the tin worm is getting serious. I'm thinking one more
year and it's done. There's not much to weld to in the rockers anymore...

Curt

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android