I do have a small leak at the input side of the control valve which I saw a couple of months ago, strut has no leak and recently had to add a pint or so to the full level line... I'll fix the leak first and see what happens ..... It only raises after a hour or more of driving sometimes ..... About a year ago, loaded up with 800 lbs and normally the rear end rises on start up but this time it did not. After about a hour of 70 mph driving, the car was level .....this sound like a check value problem??? Kit to fix ????

Bill
1981 300 TD